You as a customer can cancel your order anytime up to the cut-off time of the slot for which you have placed an order by calling our customer service. In such a case we will refund any payments already made by you for the order. If we suspect any fraudulent transaction by any customer or any transaction which defies the terms & conditions of using the website or mobile application, we at our sole discretion could cancel such orders. We will maintain a negative list of all fraudulent transactions and customers and would deny access to them or cancel any orders placed by them.
We have a "no questions asked return and refund policy" which entitles all our members to return the product at the time of delivery if due to some reason they are not satisfied with the quality or freshness of the product. We will take the returned product back with us and issue a credit note for the value of the return products which will be credited to your Spacium Wallet on the application. This can be used to pay your subsequent shopping bills.
1. That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or
any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by STPL for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
2. That you will use the services provided by the Site or mobile application
3. You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. STPL reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), it has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
4. You authorise Spacium Store to contact you for any transactional purposes related to your order/account/wallet.
5. That you are accessing the services available on the mobile application or on the website and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through mobile application or website.
6. That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
7. That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description.
1. Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise
2. Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence or results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
3. Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
4. Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Site.
5. Breaching any applicable laws;
6. Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
7. Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
We have made every effort to display the colors of our products that appear on the Website as accurately as possible.
However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display
of any color will be accurate.
Modification of Terms & Conditions of Service
STPL may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of Use of the Website or mobile application without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of these Terms & Conditions at any given time on the Site or on mobile application. You should regularly review the Terms & Conditions on the both site and mobile application. In the event the modified Terms & Conditions is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the Service. However, if you continue to use the Service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this Site.
◦ Use and display the materials only on your personal computer only for personal use. Spacium Store grants
you a limited, personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable license only for such use.
◦ Print copies of the information on this site for your personal use and store the files on your computer for personal use. You may not:
◦ Copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), download, display, perform, reproduce, distribute, modify, edit, alter, enhance, broadcast or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the web site except as set out under "You may". These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the web site;
◦ Copy and distribute this information on any other server, or modify or re-use text or graphics on this system or another system. No reproduction of any part of the web site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or web site, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including postings to any other web site.
◦ Remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the web site; link to this web site; without our express written consent.
All products and logos denoted with TM are trademarks or registered trademarks of Spacium store or its affiliates. Spacium Store trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not an Spacium Store product or service.